Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New painting

"By the Church Gate" oil on panel 18x24
available at John B. Strong Fine Art, Sante Fe NM.


It has been a while since I have posted anything. My show in Arizona went well, we saw some red dots which is a good thing. I don't have to much to report, I just finished this painting "By the Church Gate". It was a fun one to paint. Oh, I started moving into my new studio and have done a handful of paintings there. It is nice and big so I am excited to start some big paintings. Keep your eyes peeled for a Studio Opening Party Date sometime in June.

I will be teaching classes there once or twice a month (starting in June). The classes will be like mini workshops, they will be a full day with a demo in the first part of the day and then personal instruction while you paint during the second half. If interested email me for more info at Logan@LoganHagege.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're my favorite