Monday, January 17, 2011

Online Live Demonstration on www.Zarolla.com



I will be doing a live demonstration on the educational art website www.Zarolla.com on Saturday January 22nd, at 3 pm, pacific time.  Here is a bit of info from the website on the demo:


Composing the Studio Painting (4hrs)
This painting demonstration will cover several aspects of putting a painting together in the studio. Logan Maxwell Hagege will combine photography as well as field studies to put together a finished piece.
Topics including composition, preliminary sketches, photography, lighting, color and more will be discussed.
BROADCASTING LIVE: January 22, 2011 3 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Cost: $29.99

Here is the link to sign up for the demonstration:  http://zarolla.com/special/hagege/
I hope to see you all there!  


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the pleasure of viewing your live workshop and watched it again yesterday. Your demo was fascinating, informative and such a bargain! I actually paint wildlife in acrylics, but I still learned so much that I can apply to my work. This was an invaluable investment in my art education and I hope you will do it again!
I live in Tucson and see that you are teaching here this weekend. Wish I could attend and meet you. I have to admit, your name and your work were familiar to me before the workshop, but I thought you were an old guy; I am amazed to see how young you are :) I still don't think I can pronounce your name correctly though.
I will be watching your blog for the final painting. I hope you do display it in Scottsdale, then maybe I will get a chance to see it in person.

Sandi Macdonald

Logan Maxwell Hagege said...

Hi Sandi,

I am glad that you enjoyed the demonstration. I will be teaching a 5 day workshop at the Scottsdale Artists' School at the end of March, here is the link for that class http://reg129.imperisoft.com/SAS/ProgramDetail/34303431/Registration.aspx

I will be touching on some of what was in the demo and lots more that I wasn't able to get to during the short demonstration.

I will be posting the finished painting on the blog soon!

Logan

Logan Maxwell Hagege said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Logan Maxwell Hagege said...

For some reason the link doesn't wanna work for the workshop, you can visit my website www.loganhagege.com to find more info in the "classes" section.